Thursday, November 16, 2006

Episode #28: Review of "Usual Suspects"

Our episode review of "Usual Suspects" can be found here.

Fun Pic Courtesy of Grace (thanks!)

Show notes:
* Thanks to Josh and Kristy for joining me this week on the analysis discussion. I am still looking for another person for the panel discussion.

Legends & References by Greg:
1. Death Omens and Death Warnings
2. Linda Blair biography
3. Opinions on the episode

Krista's List of Five Important Things:
1. Chemistry
2. Engaging and involved
3. Building the terror
4. Appropriate reactions
5. No overshadowing

Music by Jess:
The songs of the night, "Action" by Lords of Altamont was provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check them out at music.podshow.com.

Upcoming:
The next podcast will discuss Episode "Crossroad Blues"

***Oops, I just noticed that I did not edit out me calling my significant other a "dumb twit" in Ep27. It was not meant for any of you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ellen I have written before I am KJ, I was just thinking just something to say, um Dean is so upset it brakes my heart I have never seen Dean cry but when he did it broke my heart, Dean i feel so sorry for him I want him to know it wasn't himself