Thursday, December 14, 2006

Episode #31: Review of "Croatoan"

Our episode review of "Croatoan" can be found here

NOTES:
*Wanna be on Wife Swap reality tv show on ABC? Let me know.
*Supernatural is on iTunes! Soon to be available to stream on cwtv.com.
*Thanks to Josh for joining me this week on the analysis discussion.

LEGENDS & REFERENCES (Greg)
1) Croatoan
2) Pop culture references (good ones, too!)

ARTICLES/EDITORIALS (Krista)
For the Light Finds Ways of Being Engraved on the Dark*: Five Glances at Supernatural's Dark Humor in Croatoan 
 *title is paraphrased from Emiliana Torrini's song "Serenade"

MUSIC
Song of the night is "Rain Down on You" by Hamhorta. Check it out at music.podshow.com.

END
Grace has a great new website: Supernatural Addicts
Episode 2.10 will air January 11, 2007, so our next episode will be an analysis of demons.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Ellen
Greg here
ive noticed a few audio gaps in the recent podcast.
any idea whats happened?

----Greg----

Ellen said...

My audio program totally freaked out on me, and I have re-done it three times... I think there is an irreparable corruption in the file... I just posted a new one that seems a little better.

Anonymous said...

okay
any idea what i should research for the next podcast?

----Greg----