Saturday, April 15, 2006

Episode #2 Review of Provenances

Here is a recap of this week's discussion of episode #119, Provenances

Detailed episode recap
Analysis/discussion of specific areas (like that insane hotel room!!)
Articles regarding shows returning to network television next fall and the combination of the WB and UPN into the CW
New Shows Readied as Networks Plan for Fall

Favorite quote of the episode:
"Thank you, Captain Obvious"

I think I am going to call everyone Chuckles if I do not know their name. I love it!

Email me at supernaturalpodcast@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.misslindalee.com/supernatural/videoclips.html this is a website with cool audio clips maybe you can find a way to post them on you web or play them on you podcast i don`t know but cool idea