Thursday, May 11, 2006

Episode #5: Review of "Devil's Trap" Season Finale

My episode review of "Devil's Trap" can be found here.

Show notes:
*"Fight the Good Fight"” by Triumph
*Meg said "chucklehead" hee hee
*Dean goes from cute to psychotic in 1 second
*Key of Solomon
*The Devil's Trap is "like a roach motel" for demons
*Sam's hair has wings
*Hot Demon-Dad said "meat-suit"
*Hoards of angry demon children!

Favorite Quotes:
*Dean: "Gotcha."
*Dean: "I have a Yorkie upstairs, and he pees himself when he is nervous."
*Sam: "No, Sir. Not before everything."
*Demon-Dad: "Go ahead. Make the gun float to you, psychic boy."



The song of the night, "Nothin' Left to Give" by Mossback was provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check it out at music.podshow.com

Upcoming:
The next podcast will discuss the Pilot!

Shout Outs:
Thanks to Isolde for letting me use some her recap on the show!
Thanks to Mrs. Winchester for her constant feedback!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again!!! I enjoyed this one as well - "Devil's Trap" was a great episode and I liked hearing another viewpoint of it.

Now I just need to watch the pilot so I can listen next week. :)

Btw...I'm pretty sure that the Season 1 DVDs for sale in the UK are only the first half of our season, might want to mention that on the next ep or on the site...I know I for one nearly ordered them (I love my hacked-region-free DVD player!) til I realized it was only 3 disks and the UK is behind us in viewing, it wouldn't make sense for them to have the whole season on DVD first.

-Kris

Anonymous said...

HI, Kj here well found some enteresting things about the making the show Jensen & Jared had to do 50 meter sprints carrying backpacks to insure that they are fit also I found lots of fanlistings for supernatural at least 10 and way cool news OVER 4 MILLION PEOPLE WATCH SUPERNATURAL THATS RIGHT 4,000,000,00 people and thats my tidbits