Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Episode #6: Review of "Woman in White" Pilot Episode

My episode review of "Woman in White"/Pilot Episode can be found here.

Show notes:
*Meeting Metallicar
*Dean likes the Smurfs
*Creepy girl who is obsessed with home
*Where did all the blood go?
*My imaginary friend was Casper
*35-111

Legends:
*Woman in White
*Vanishing Hitchhiker
*Poltergeist in Amherst
*Devil's Gates in Clifton

Favorite Quotes:
*Sam: “for one, they are cassette tapes, and two, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica? It’s the greatest hits of mullet rock.” Dean: “House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music, and shotgun shuts his cakehole.”
*Sam: “I’m taking you home.”
*Dean: "If you screwed up my car, I’ll kill you."
*Sam: "We've got work to do."

The song of the night, "Without You" by Black Lab was provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check it out at music.podshow.com

Upcoming:
The next podcast will discuss Episode #102, "Wendigo"

I know a lot of you like to learn about the legends behind the shows, and I am starting a new podcast devoted to horror. It’ll cover classic and modern movies, legends, books, pop culture, and more. It will not only cover horror, but also mystery, supernatural, and thriller genres. The website is Dark Gate Horror Podcast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KJ,

thats really neat I like that idea anywho thanks for saying my comment on the podcast that was really cool of you. I found some more info you might wanna use it was part of an interview with both of them the interviewer asked them what thier favorite horror movie was they said "the shining"-Jared " the shining or It yah I don`t like clowns anymore"- Jensen

also I agree that Dean has some powers

KJ

PS i am a girl

thanks again