Thursday, June 15, 2006

Episode #10: Review of "Bloody Mary" Episode

My episode review of "Bloody Mary" can be found here.

Show notes:
* Proposed season 2 start date is now September 21, 2006.
* The DVD for season 1 will be released in the US on September 5, 2006.
*Research sans computers?? Ah, the old days.
*It is never a good idea to taunt death, Jill.
*I'd scream if I had to take chemistry, too.
*The mystery of Dean's bleeding eyes
*It's all about Sam, baby.

Legends:
*Bloody Mary
*Mirrors

Fave Quotes:
*Sam: “Lollipops and candycanes.”
*Dean: “Do I look like Paris Hilton?”
*Sam: “You’ve got to let me do this.”
*Dean: “Hey, Sam. This is got to be like, what? 600 years bad luck.”
*Sam: “Charlie, your boyfriend’s death. You really should try to forgive yourself. No matter what you did you probably could not have stopped it. Sometimes bad things just happen.”
*Sam: “Look, you’re my brother, and I would die for you. But there are some things that I need to keep to myself.”

Articles:
1) UGO's Supernatural: Tracking the Spirits: Season One Recapby Brian Tallerico
2) Ackles a natural for 'Supernatural' by Terry Morrow from the Detroit News

The song of the night, “Thousand Words” by Panic Cell was provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check it out at music.podshow.com.

Listener Challenge: Have any of you ever experienced a connection with the supernatural of any type (psychic ability, telekinesis, ghosts, etc.)? If so, drop me a line and let me know.

Upcoming:
The next podcast will discuss Episode #106, "Skin"

No comments: