Thursday, June 29, 2006

Episode #12: Review of "Hookman" Episode

My episode review of "Hookman" can be found here.

Show notes:
*I dare say Kripke has a thing for bridges
*You know what they say about minister's daughters...
*They let a man in prison keep a HOOK for a hand??
*Hey--- it's Bulldog!

Legends & References:
See Urban Legend Info
*Hookman
*Aren't You Glad You Did Not Turn on the Lights?
*Rock Salt and the supernatural
*Avenging angels
*Ozone

Fave Quotes:
*Dean: “Your, uh, half-caf, double-vanilla latte is gettin' cold over here, Francis.” Sam: “Bite me.”
*Dean: “Nice job, Dr. Venkman.”
*Dean: “Talked the sheriff down to a fine. I’m Matlock.”
*Lori: “It’s like I’m cursed or something. The people around me keep dying.” Sam: “I think I know how you feel.”

The song of the night, “Stolen Words” by Kaj was provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check it out at music.podshow.com.

Listener Challenge: Have any of you ever experienced a connection with the supernatural of any type (psychic ability, telekinesis, ghosts, etc.) or any good stories you have heard? If so, drop me a line and let me know at supernaturalpodcast@gmail.com.

Shameless plug for Dark Gate Horror Podcast

Upcoming:
The next podcast will discuss Episode #1.8, "Bugs"

No comments: