Saturday, July 15, 2006

Episode #14: Review of "Home" Episode

My episode review of "Home" can be found here.

Show notes:
*Several film references: Poltergeist (1982), The Shining (1980), Final Destination (2000)
* Sorry for what?!

Legends & References:
*Types of ghosts and hauntings
*San Diego-specific hauntings:
See Whaley House
See Villa Montezuma
See William Heath Davis house
See Hotel del Coronado
See Julian Hotel
*Other California hauntings
See Winchester Mystery House
See RMS Queen Mary

Fave Quotes:
*Missouri: Boy, you put your foot on my coffee table, I'm going to whack you with a spoon. Dean: I didn't do anything. Missouri: You were thinking about it!
*Missouri: Give the poor girl a break, can't you see she's upset. (to Jenny) forgive this boy - he means well, he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed.
*Mary: Sam. I’m sorry.
*Missouri: That boy. He has such powerful abilities. Why he could not sense his own father, I have no idea.
*Missouri: John Winchester, I could just slap you. Why don’t you go talk to your children? John: I want to. You have no idea how much I want to see them. But I can’t. Not yet. Not until I know the truth.

The song of the night, “For You” by SeasonStream was provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check it out at music.podshow.com.

Listener Challenge: Heard any good stories lately? Any Supernatural-type occurrences in your area? Let me know at supernaturalpodcast@gmail.com.

Upcoming:
The next podcast will discuss Episode #1.10, "Asylum"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can there be no comments??? I think this is one of the best podcasts you have recorded. I enjoyed it a lot and you did a wonderful job at researching all of the information on ghots. Thank so much for keeping me entertained!