Friday, July 21, 2006

Episode #15: Review of "Asylum" Episode

My episode review of "Asylum" can be found here.

Show notes:
*You could be on an episode of Supernatural!

Legends & References:
*History of Mental Health and Asylums:
See Timeline 1
See Timeline 2

*Haunted Asylums
1) Seaview Hospital, Staten Island, NY
2) Bartonville Asylum Hauntings, Peoria, IL
3) Byberry Mental Hospital, Philadelphia, PA

*References:
1)Amityville Haunting
2) Smurl Haunting
3) ESP
4) Orbs
5) Things that go bump in the night

Fave Quotes:
*Dean: I love the guy, but I swear, he writes like frickin' Yoda.
*Dean: All work and no play makes Dr. Ellicott a very dull boy.
*Dean: My man Jack . . .
*Dean: Yep, the freaks come out at night.
*Gavin: Dude, she kissed me! I'm scarred for life!
*Kat: How do you guys know all about this ghost stuff? Sam: It's kind of our job. Kat: Why would anyone want a job like that?! Sam: I had a crappy guidance counselor.
*Dean: Well, that’s just gross.
*Dean: You're not gonna try and kill me are you? Sam: No. Dean:Good, 'cuz that would be awkward.

The song of the night, “ I Don't Know If I Care” by Lumberjack Mafia was provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check it out at music.podshow.com.

Listener Challenge: Heard any good stories lately? Any Supernatural-type occurrences in your area? Let me know at supernaturalpodcast@gmail.com. Thanks for the great email, Ashley in Georgia!

Upcoming:
The next podcast will discuss Episode #1.11, "Scarecrow"

No comments: