Thursday, August 10, 2006

Episode #16: Review of "Scarecrow" Episode

My episode review of "Scarecrow" and "Faith"can be found here.

Show notes:
*Sorry for the immense delay, I just moved cross country and got my internet back!

*Teen Choice Awards: Jensen is nominated for ‘TV-Choice Breakout actor’ and the show for ‘TV-Choice Breakout Show’. The show is August 20th on Fox in the US.

*Supernatural is nominated for two Primetime Emmys: the categories are 'Outstanding Music Composition For A Series' (Pilot) and 'Outstanding Sound Editing For A Series' (Pilot). The show will be on August 27th on NBC in the US.

Legends & References:
SCARECROW: Scarecrow, Norse Gods (Vanir), Yggdrasil (Sacred Tree)
FAITH: Grim Reaper, Tarot, Bloody Bones, Necromancy, Black Magic, Faith Healer

Fave Quotes:
SCARECROW:
Sam: So Dad is sending us to Indiana to go hunting for something before another couple vanishes? Dean: Yahtzee.
Sam: You trust shady van guy and not me? Meg: Definitely.
Dean: Dude. You fugly.
Dean: I do not have my trusty sidekick geek-boy to do my research.

FAITH:
Dean: Have you ever really watched daytime tv? It’s terrible.
Dean: Yeah, peace, love and trust all over
Roy: A young man with an important purpose, a job to do, and it isn’t finished.

The songs of the night, “The Waydown” by Modest Mouse, brought to you by K Records and "Episodes" by Pela were provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check them out at music.podshow.com.

Upcoming:
The next podcast will discuss Episode #1.14, "Route 666"

1 comment:

Shorty said...

Not sure if it was just me, but I couldn't hear any of the audio clips.

Otherwise, the episode was great as usual. Thanks for sharin your time and talents.

My sister lives in Milwaukee, you'll love it there.

Shorty
quiltershorty@comcast.net