Thursday, November 01, 2007

Episode #44: "Sin City"

Our episode review of "Sin City" can be found here

NOTES:
*Thanks to Josh for joining me this week on the analysis discussion.
*Thanks to Kristen and friends for the great episode recap.

LEGENDS & REFERENCES
*Azazel
*Lucifer

MUSIC
* CCR - Run Through the Jungle
"Power and Freedom" (Iggy Pop)
"Fool for Your Loving" (Whitesnake)

The song of the night tonight is “Lead me to my Grave” by Flashover Brought to you by the podshow podsafe music network.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off the top of my head, I can think of at least two times we saw Sam eat. In "Phantom Traveler" he was chewing and in "Hell House" he took a bite of stake before Dean glued his hand to the bottle :) But it is true that he usually refuses food :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the podcast, as always! I've got to give props to Kristen and the girls for toning back on the recap - it was MUCH more enjoyable this week - THANK YOU!

Enjoying this season so far (Ruby rocks!) and your podcasts!

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you like the new recap format, Jenn. We were hoping to get some more positive feedback this time around. We really enjoy doing them and although our crazier ones mean more fun for us, they're also...crazy... lol and people get a little annoyed by that. So we're sticking with two people from now on, it's a lot less chaotic that way.

Anonymous said...

Yeay!! You're back!!

And I completely agree with you about the whole "Charmed" thing. I was actually thinking before that I hoped that Lucifer wouldn't show up, cuz I fear that he would turn into the Source (a uber-cheesy version of something that could potentially be really cool).

Also, didn't Sammy eat pizza in "All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 2"?

Anonymous said...

He did eat pizza in AHBL 2! You're right, Kris! See, Sammy's not manorexic! :)

Anonymous said...

manorexic - I love that!