Monday, October 16, 2006

Episode #24: Review of "Bloodlust"

Our episode review of "Bloodlust" can be found here.

Show notes:
* Welcome to the new cast: Ellen, JD, Melody and Kim. If you are interested in joining us, let me know by October 20, 2006.

Legends & References:
1) Vampires
2) Chupacabra
3) Cattle Mutilations

The songs of the night, “Seeker” by The Twitch was provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check them out at music.podshow.com.

Upcoming:
The next podcast will discuss Episode #2.04 "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new format-when will the next podcast post?

shelaghc said...

This format was horrible. Listening to four people spend half an hour giggling and going off topic annoyed me out of my mind.

After listening to the complete archives from the beginning until this one, I was fully intending to delete the rest of the podcasts from my computer.

Fortunately, I happened upon the podcast for "Houses of the Holy" with Josh that was a far better format. Perhaps the addition of the male POV kept the show a little less like a fangirl squeefest.