My episode review of "In My Time of Dying" can be found here.
* Reflective demon eyes are distracting
* Dr. Kripke!!
* Sam wasted perfectly good coffee
* More theories about Mary and the Ceiling Demon
Legends & References:
2) Out of body experience
5) Oil of Abramelin
6) Spirit Board
7) Seal of Saturn/Sigil of Azazel
8) New Age
*Info from wikipedia.org, supernatural.tv, and Super Canon
* Dean: Come on, Sam. Go find some hoodoo priest to lay some mojo on me. I'll be fine. (minutes later) Sam: Look, since the doctors won't do anything, then we'll have to. That's all. I don't know, I'll find some hoodoo priest and lay some mojo on him.
*Tessa: Death is nothing to fear, and you are living on borrowed time already.
*Dean: Have you heard of an out of body experience? Tessa: What are you, some new agey guy? Dean: You see me messing with crystals or listening to Yanni?
*Sam: Dean, you’ve got to hold on. You can’t go man, not now. We are just starting to be brothers again.
*'Supernatural' powers may be needed to survive tough time slot By Karla Peterson, SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
The songs of the night, “This is War” by Flight 409 was provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check them out at music.podshow.com.
The next podcast will discuss Episode #2.02 "Everyone Loves a Clown"